The ASI Office Administrator is responsible for running the ASI Headquarters with a positive attitude and a focus on sustainability, as the first face of ASI at the reception with a key role for maintaining the infrastructure that supports ASI operations.
Core Responsibilities and Tasks
The Office Administrator assures the administration and office oversight, event management and supports the travel bookings of the team worldwide.
The main tasks are:
- Office rent and other administration and office related arrangements
- Office Reception for guests, visitors and suppliers
- Register of ASI office and service provider related contracts
- Supplies and equipment by identifying needs for the company
- Health and Safety procedures for all ASI office employees
- Travel bookings for the team, as needed
- Corporate material for ASI team
- Team internal and external event organisation
- Maintenance of HR information in Database
- HR related communication with the City of Bonn
- HR documentation and filing
- Client Invoicing and Assessor Payments
- Training activities such as induction trainings, in-house trainings with external training providers & in-house trainings with internal trainers
- Implementation of ASI innovative company culture and environmental policy
Qualification and work experience
- Apprenticeship or Certificate in Business Administration or Office Management (Bürokaufmann/frau). A combination of relevant qualifications and professional experience may be accepted in lieu of a certificate.
- Fluency in English and German
Expected competencies and Skills
- Professional experience and knowledge in office management
- Experience in HR administration and contractual support is welcomed
- Knowledge in finances administration and support is welcomed
- Good working knowledge of general MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience in travel and logistic administration would be a value
- Demonstrated effective organizational skills and ability to handle work in an efficient and timely manner
- Ability to manage processes and to maintain accurate records
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English. Proficiency at a working level in German Language is required, a third language (Russian, Spanish or French) is desirable.
- Ability to communicate well with clients as well as establish and maintain effective relationships
- Ability to work in the international area, deal with other international organizations
- Good interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural, multiethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Job Share: 75% to 100% (flexible option to work full time or part time),
- Position is based in the ASI HQ in Bonn, Germany.
- The office language is English.
- Salary is paid according to the ASI Salary Categories plus an attractive benefits package, as set in ASI Compensation and Bonus policy.
- 30 days of holidays.
ASI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, nationality, ethnicity, or religion
How to apply
All applications including full CV/resume and a motivation letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please provide the contact details of two individuals that would be able to provide references if required. ASI reserves the right to contact these persons directly.
- Please provide in your motivation letter an indication of an expected salary as ASI Office administrator.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. The successful applicant will be expected to start as soon as possible, but latest 01 December 2017.
The deadline for sending applications is 30 September 2017.
Download a PDF version of this vacancy here.
ASI is an assurance partner for leading voluntary sustainability standards and initiatives around the world. As a peer-evaluated, full member of the ISEAL Alliance, ASI operates a quality management system based on ISO/IEC 17011:2004 requirements for accreditation bodies.
ASI offers international accreditation to Conformity Assessment Bodies wishing to audit against voluntary sustainability standards around the world. Find out more about ASI international accreditation.
ASI supports developing and established certification schemes and sustainability initiatives to increase impact and ensure credibility and effectiveness of their assurance systems. Find out more about ASI Assurance & Development Services.