We are pleased to present the ASI Annual Report for 2016, covering highlights from the year including:
- case studies and integrity projects that provide ground-level insight to scheme owners
- the ASI impacts framework: the how and why of our desired change
- CAB Performance Reviews, including risk checklists applied in head office assessments
- the ASI Dispute Management System and the story of an Incident with Rapid Response
- new accreditation programs, assurance solutions, assessment activity and more
You can read the report online below or download it here.
Questions or comments? Contact Elyse Stavely at email@example.com.